As the demand increases for the high-frequency network board and the equipment for communication & super computers for high-speed data processing, ISU PETASYS is developing high performance materials with excellent electric characteristics along with the lower cost materials with equivalent characteristic.
Signal Integrity is a scale for the quality of electric signals. It refers to the preservation of the original digital pattern without distortion of signal patterns measured by the receiving unit when the signals generated from the transmitting unit transmit through the channel.
Measurement Method : VNA, SPP, Delta-L, SET2DIL, SPDR
Simulation Tool : HFSS
Through the study of diversified core technologies to improve the performance, ISU PETASYS is studying the improvement measure for PCB performance.
The characteristic of PCB high-frequency signal has been considered important with an increase in data transmission speed of the electronics industry.
ISU PETASYS is developing diversified technologies for Signal Integrity ∙ Impedance Analysis and Control, through which products of good quality are being produced.
- Variety of via construction by the Laser & mechanical Drill ( variety Via structure Makes the PCB substrate high density )
- Optimizing the PCB design and the layer count, when the Skip via and Stacked via is applied
- Improving the Signal Integrity
|SVH (Skip Via Hole)||1~4L|
|Trace and Space||3.0mil|
|MVH Aspect Ratio||1:1|
|Surface Treatment||Selective OSP, Immersion silver|
- Material : Ultra Low Loss and STD Loss (Hybrid)
- Layer : 3 + 8 + 8 + 8 + 3
- Thickness : 180mil
- Min. Line/Space : 4.0mil / 4.0mil
- SVH / Depth / Aspect Ratio 12mil / 11.4mil / 0.95 : 1
- Multiple Depth Drill in SCV & PTH
- Material : STD Loss
- Layer : 1 + 8 + 4+ 8 + 1
- 2Stacked Via
- Thickness : 119mil
- Min. Line/Space : 3.5mil / 4.0mil
- MVH / Depth / Annular Ring-5mil / 4.2mil / 12mil
- Material : Low Loss and BC Material
- Layer : 16 layers
- Thickness : 114mil
- Min. Line/Space : 3.8mil / 4.0mil
- MVH / Depth (Aspect Ratio)-10mil / 7.5mil / (0.75 : 1)
COPYRIGHT ISU PETASYS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.